Essential art supplies every beginner artist needs to start their painting journey on the right foot
Every person who has ventured into the world of acrylic painting has one general question – what do I need to get started?
There are so many choices and many different tools you can use, but in my experience, getting started with painting doesn’t have to be expensive or require lots of materials. You just need a few items to get started.
In this post, you’ll know what acrylic painting supplies are best for beginners and that you don’t necessarily need to shell out a ton of moolah in a 12 different colors and fancy brushes to really grow and flex your creative muscles.
All you really need are 5 basic colors and a few brushes.
So watch the video or continue reading to determine what paint supplies are right for you.
Some links below are affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. If you want to support my channel, use these provided links 🙂 Your love and support is always appreciated.
LIQUITEX BASICS PAINTS USED
- Titanium White http://amzn.to/2viM8te
- Primary Red: http://amzn.to/2wopehf
- Primary Yellow: http://amzn.to/2j9w8Em
- Phtalocyanine blue http://amzn.to/2wA7HW2
- Mars Black: http://amzn.to/2xKr10H
- Liquitex Basic Set of 5: http://amzn.to/2Bqbjwh
- 3/4″ Flat Wash: http://amzn.to/2jY8852
- #10 Filbert: http://amzn.to/2kw89fP
- #10 Shader: http://amzn.to/2yD2Xfc
- #3 Detail Round: http://amzn.to/2j3EASv
- #0 Detail Round: http://amzn.to/2BrmvZl