Create a pop-art inspired Valentine’s Day painting in this step-by-step acrylic tutorial for beginners
Whether you are a fan of the day or not, I always look at Valentine’s day as a time to celebrate the love we all have in our lives – from friendships to our significant others. So, let’s spread the love and get painting!
In this step-by-step tutorial, I show you how to construct a basic lip shape and different painting techniques to achieve a realistic looking lips/mouth!
Some links used below affiliate links which come at NO extra cost to you, my darling Queen Bees! If you wish to support this channel and send me an extra thank you, be sure to use the links!
SUPPLIES I USE
- Multi-media paper
- Colored Pencil (burnt sienna or light brown will do)
- Needle Drawing Pens
- Primary Blue Acrylic Paint
- Phthalocyanine Green Acrylic Paint
- Titanium White Acrylic Paint
- Unbleached Titanium White (heavy body)
- Mars Black Acrylic Paint
- Primary Red Acrylic Paint
- Acrylic Paint Basics